Offer scholarships based on international agreements to Poland in the category of study and research stays for students and academics.
Bachelor, master and doctoral students – scholarships for study and research stays: 2-10 months.
Scholarship: CZK 9,000 per month for bachelor and master students and CZK 9,500 per month for doctoral students.
Academic staff – study and research stay: 1-5 months
Scholarship: CZK 9,500 per month.
Deadline for submission of applications: March 31, 2021 by 12 noon, resp. until the total quota (number of scholarship months) available for the academic year 2021/2022 is met.
The applicants in these scholarships will submit a completed and confirmed Proposal for Sending / Application for a scholarship together with the application form of the Polish agency NAWA, including the required attachments in English or PJ for download below.
Mandatory attachments for bachelor and masterd students:
- curriculum vitae, including justification for the choice of host institution in Poland,
- proof of tests performed, resp. diploma supplement,
- letter of recommendation,
- letter of acceptance of the receiving institution.
List of mandatory appendices for academic staff and doctoral students:
- study / research stay plan, including justification for the choice of host institution in Poland,
- curriculum vitae, including a list of publications,
- letter of acceptance of the receiving institution,
- a copy of the highest diploma obtained.
The application can be delivered in two ways:
- by post, in this case the NAWA form, including attachments in English or PJ in duplicate (original + copy), is submitted to the AIA office, House of Foreign Cooperation, Na Poříčí 1035/4, 110 00 Prague 1
- by e-mail in PDF format (in one copy) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
More info at www.dzs.cz.