These countries can take part in all of the events of the Erasmus+ programme and can also coordinate projects
- EU member states - Belgium, Bulgaria , Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia , Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Cyprus, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxemburg, Hungary, Malta, Germany, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Austria, Greece, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
- Programme countries outside the EU – the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey
These countries can only take part in some of the events of the Erasmus+ programme, but they cannot coordinate projects.
- partner countries “neighbouring” the EU
- eastern countries – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine
- the Southern Mediterranean - Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia
- the Western Balkans - Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia
- others - the Russian Federation, Switzerland
- other partner countries – some events are open to all partner countries around the world